Over the last few weeks we’ve been showcasing our ‘Gift It Twice’ campaign. Why ‘Gift it Twice’? Not only does your chosen recipient give a donation on your behalf, they’ll also receive a stunning postcard depicting the villages we work with in rural Uganda with a description of how their donation will be used.
Just so we’re all clear, here’s a break down of how ‘Gift It Twice’ works:
- Choose a recipient (or two, or three, or four, or fifty…)
- Avoid the craziness of the mall and visit our very own holiday store to choose the perfect gift(s).
- Enter the address details of your chosen recipient.
- Get your wallet out, enter your payment details and you’re done!
Within a few days they’ll receive a personalised, hand written postcard from you, prepared by us. Maximum satisfaction, minimum fuss.
Having a hard time coming up with ideas? Left all your Christmas preparations to the last minute again? Don’t panic! There really is a gift for everyone….
- Menstrual Hygiene Kit – Because no one should reduce themselves to buying Bieber merch, no matter how much your eleven year old cousin ‘needs’ it.
- Bicycle Ambulance – OK so your boss cycles into work every day. This does not make it appropriate to buy them anything made out of Lycra.
- Gift of a Goat – For the investment banker who’s always talking about packing it all in, moving to the country, setting up a farm and just living off the land dude.
- Gorilla Deterrent – For the flatmate who likes to think they have the answer to EVERYTHING.
- Beehive Fence – for the budding architect.
A big thank you to those who have already supported the ‘Gift It Twice’ campaign! The possibilities are endless and we’d love to hear your suggestions for next year.