Are you an ambitious self-starter who wants to join a young, fast growing organization to change the world?!? Raising The Village continues to build out our team in Uganda and Toronto. Working at Raising The Village gives you an opportunity to get in on the ground level, helping to build the organization as we scale throughout Uganda and hopefully beyond. We look to hire dynamic, passionate individuals, who can do the work and who are eager to grow as we grow. We are now a team of 40+ Ugandans and 4 Canadians and are looking to continue to build out our teams in both offices.
Please see below for our current vacant positions:
Senior Human Resource Officer (Uganda)
The Senior HR Officer is a strategic and operational role that is responsible for driving the implementation of Raising The Village’s Human Resources strategy while overseeing the day-to-day Human Resources service delivery in all Ugandan based offices.
- Read the full job description: Senior Human Resource Officer
- To apply, CV and cover letter must be submitted as one PDF document online through this link.
- Applications must be received by January 17th to be considered for this post
Development Manager (Toronto)
RTV is seeking an experienced Development Manager to build our partnerships team and help steer our efforts to raise $5+ million over the next 3 years.
- Read the full job description: Development Manager
- To apply, CV must be submitted as one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Development Manager”.
- Applications must be received by December 10th. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For all job postings, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Found something you like? Or didn’t see anything that really fits? Email Us and tell us how you’d like to help.